Emergency location beacons for Man overboard or Diver location.
Saving lives everyday!
- Uses both AIS and GPS technologies to enable Man overboard or Diver location.
- Manual activation, unit can be turned on multiple times.
- Waterproof to 60 metres.
- 4 mile transmitting radius to AIS equipped craft and VTS land based stations.
- Transmits alert message, GPS position and a unique serial number.
- Bearing, range and location information are transmitted and displayed on an AIS receiver or GPS plotter screen.
- Transmits for a minimum of 24 hours.
- 5 Year battery storage life.
- Flashing LED light.
- Small and light (5.29 oz)
- Easy to activate.
The Smartfind S10 transmits target survivor information, including structured alert messages, GPS position information and a unique serialised identity number. An in-built GPS receiver provides accurate position information which is frequently updated to assist in quick recovery of persons in difficulty.
S10 AIS Beacon target information can be viewed using standard ships AIS equipment such as Class A and Class B transponders and a wide selection of receive only AIS units. AIS equipped vessels and land based VTS stations within a typical 4 mile range will also have visibility of the AIS-beacon signal.
Whether displayed on the AIS itself or on a companion plotter or ECDIS screen, the unique alert message will clearly indicate the Smartfind S10’s exact location, distance and bearing.
Smartfind S10 is waterproof to 60 meters, will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 5 year battery storage life.
It also features a bright flashing indicator light that aids night time recovery and is simple to activate.